- Spacious canvas tents equipped with 2 cots, mattresses, quilts, pillows and bed sheets
- The tents are waterproof, and are setup on a beach besides the Ganges
- Every evening, weather permitting, there is a bonfire for the participants
- Meals are served as buffet; in a covered mess/dining area at specified timings
- Beach volley ball and other camp games are available
- Mobile networks do not operate
- Room service is not available
- Toilets are tented, as per environment norms, are dry pit based with western w/c
- No electricity is available. Stereos, loud music is not allowed at camp
- Few minutes walk would be required from the road head to the camp
Accommodation can be based at a hotel on the outskirts of Rishikesh. Hotel based stay, provides all comforts that are available in a decent hotel. One can explore the town of Rishikesh, its famous eateries, buying souvenirs and exploring the cultural aspects of India. The evening 'arti' ceremony is something which is an awesome experience.
With hotel based stay, a visit to the Chilla wild life sanctuary is easily possible, as it is just 25 kms from Rishikesh. This sanctuary is famous for elephants, and is recommended to be visited in early morning or evening. Sanctuaries are usually open between November and May.
Depending upon the arrival and departure schedules, we can book the hotel accommodation for the participant. We usually recommend that the participants organize meals on own, so that they are completely flexible. There are lots of interesting possibilities within the Rishikesh town, or the meals can be organized at the hotel.
If the participants want to do only the adventure activities with us, it is possible. We can assign them the date/timings for activities at time of booking, and they can just visit us for the activities.